As the Fort Calhoun Board of Education embarks upon the process to hire a new superintendent, the board is seeking the input of staff and community members. The NASB Education Leadership Search Service requests your feedback to help with the search.
Access the online survey at www.nasbsuptsearch.org –
- Click on “Current Positions Available”
- Then click on “Fort Calhoun Community Schools”
- Scroll to the bottom of the district web page
- Click on “Staff and Community District Assessment Survey”
- Complete and submit the survey.
There will also be copies of the survey available at the Fort Calhoun Superintendent’s Office.
Finally, there will be an open forum for feedback open to students, staff, parents, and community members Friday, January 10th in the auxiliary gym at the Jr/Sr High School at 12:30-1:00PM for high school students, 1:30PM for staff, and 5:30-6:30PM for parents and community members.
Thank you for you help!