To establish a complete pre-employment file, please complete the online application. Your application will be retained in active status for one year. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you for further information and a possible interview.
The Application Process
The application process is an online function that contains several pages and will take approximately 30 to 45 minutes to complete on your initial visit. You will have a chance to save your work, review content, and make changes before submitting your completed application.
Before you begin, be prepared with the following information:
- Username and Password:
• This will be created on your initial visit. Record and protect this information for future use. Your username and password are required each time you enter the system. If you have forgotten your username or password, call Rose Tinkham at 402.468.5591 for assistance.
- Email address:
• This is used for future correspondence.
- Social Security Number:
• This is used for background checks and payroll purposes.
- References (3 required):
• Include each reference’s current address, phone number, and email.
• This information may be used to verify your employability.
- Previous Work History:
• Include dates of employment, current company name, address, phone number, and supervisor’s name and email address.
• This information may be used to verify your employment history and employability.
- Uploading of Materials:
• Please upload your credentials within the online application.
• If you have any questions or problems, please call 402.468.5591.
- Do not mail documents to our office unless you have been specifically instructed to do so. District Contact Information
If you have questions regarding the application process, please contact: