See the links below for the activity guidelines for each Fall sport.
Click each sport to see Fort Calhoun’s guidelines. Click the links below each sport to see the away team’s guidelines.
- UNK Guidelines 9/28/20
- Boy’s Town Information – 9/25/20
- All spectators are required to wear masks at all times. They will not be allowed into the game without a mask.
- Attendance for visiting teams will be limited to no more than 150 spectators plus up to 10 administrators. Visitor seating is limited due to bleacher construction. We would like one administrator from the visiting team to be at the ticket booth until the game starts.
- We are getting new bleachers but they aren’t finished. Both home and visiting fans will have to share the North section of bleachers. I have attached a diagram of the bleachers and where your fans will sit. I will have your section roped off.
- Fans will be asked to social distance at all times.
- Families for visiting teams will sit together at all times.
- Coaches will be required to wear masks at all times.
- Athletes will be required to wear masks at all times – on the sideline and in facilities – other than when they are in competition.
- No visiting team cheerleaders.
- Locker room for visiting team available upon request.
- Visiting team will have to provide own water, ice, coolers.
- No concession stand.
- Visitor Information
- Game Day Guidelines
- Bleacher Information
- Plattsmouth Guidelines 9/19/20
- Tekamah-Herman Guidelines 9/19/20