Our Mission Statement:
The mission of the Fort Calhoun Community Schools is to foster learning in an inspiring and caring environment, provide opportunities for all students to be successful, instill the attributes of respect and responsibility among staff and students alike, and present students with the tools to succeed in life.
Junior/Senior High School Purpose:
INSPIRING……COURAGE, CHARACTER, and COMMITMENT.
Elementary School Purpose:
Engaging + Learning+ Achieving = Productive PIONEERS!
- All people can learn.
- In promoting the worth and self-esteem of every student.
- We must provide quality education for all youth according to their needs.
- Education should be a positive experience in a safe and caring environment.
- Everyone must be accountable for the education of youth. (Education is the shared responsibility of all.)
- Students must be prepared to contribute to society as lifetime learners.
- High expectations produce high achievers.
- The future of our democratic society depends upon educated and involved citizens.
School Improvement Goals:
- To improve student skills in math.
- To implement the Marzano Instructional Model district wide.
All attendance centers and programs in the Fort Calhoun Community Schools meet Rule 10 accreditation standards as set by the Nebraska Department of Education. In addition, the Fort Calhoun Community School system is a member of the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA-CASI).