The atmosphere in the lunchroom is designed to make students’ dining experience enjoyable and relaxing. Proper etiquette, sanitation, and adherence to the rules are necessary to maintain a pleasant experience for everyone.
Please adhere to the following rules:
- Students may only touch food they are purchasing. Use the tongs and serving utensils provided for each item.
- Respect the posted portion size and understand that extra large portions will be charged accordingly.
- Taking food without paying for it is considered shoplifting.
- Plate sharing is prohibited.
- A student may not pay for another student’s meal out of his/her own account.
- Food is not to be consumed until the student leaves the cashier station.
Food purchased is for immediate consumption; students are not allowed to take food out of the cafeteria area (i.e. no pocketing of food for later consumption).
- Appropriate and respectful behavior is expected at all times.