Announcements :Thursday January 16th
- The Knights of Columbus free-throw contest will be Saturday, January 18 at 9:00 AM in the old gym. This is for students ages 9 through 14. If you are interested in participating, you may pick up a participation form in the office
- There will be a short meeting in Mr. Bouwman’s room tomorrow during homeroom for all Junior HIgh Girls interested in playing basketball this season.
- The Creighton Dance Team is holding a dance clinic for high school students this Sunday, January 19th from 8:30-11am at the Ruth Scott Training Center on the Creighton University campus. For more information, see the flyer located in the office or visit GoCreighton.com/Dance
- Any student 6-12 interested in competing with the Fremont Trapshooting team should attend an organizational team meeting on Sunday, January 19th at 1 p.m. at the Fremont Izaak Walton Lodge.
- There is a Student Council meeting is Mrs. Wellman-High Horse’s room tomorrow after announcements
- Today is the deadline for the dual enrollment registration forms – jrs & srs get yours to Mrs. Hernandez today! Remember it must have your social security number and both your and your parents signature on it.
- freshman, soph & jrs – watch for an email later today with updates and application details on the UNMC alliance program for students interested in pursuing health related careers. And one about the 20/21 Metro Community College career academy program including their new culinary arts academy.
Lunch for today : grilled cheese & tomato soup
Breakfast for Friday : eggstravaganza & chocolate chip muffin