Announcements November 13th
- Our annual Thanksgiving Meal for lunch will be next Wednesday, November 20th. If you want to partake in this special Feast you must have money in your lunch account. No one with a negative balance will be allowed to eat. There all sorts of extras (like sides and dessert). So if you plan to be included in this meal please see Mrs. Smith in the library before next Wednesday Nov. 20th. with money, to bring your lunch account up to date.
Today is turn in day…POPP lock-in permission forms and VB, BB, and Dodgeball teams are due by the end of the day.~IF YOU FORGOT your permission form let Mrs. H know and then turn it in right away tomorrow AM – we need to get numbers close so she can order the pizza.* If you are having trouble finding a team to be on for the sports tourneys – let Mrs. H know ASAP so the committee can get you on one.* Be sure to check out the video game tournaments that you need to pre-register for by the end of the day tomorrow… those are hanging in the guidance hallway.Gaming committee will meet today during 6th hour lunch – grab your food and bring it to the guidance office. We will have a working lunch.
- Attention High School boys, faculty and staff. We need participants in Student Council’s Fun-Razor: No-Shave November. Sign-up in Mrs. Wellman-High Horse’s room and during high school lunches. It’s a $5 entry fee and various prize money will be awarded..
- FBLA is having a Food Drive now through Friday November 22nd.
This year the competition will be against 1 other grade (7th vs 8th grade, 9th vs. 10th grade, and 11th vs. 12th grade.) To win the reward, your grade needs to bring at least 100 items and then have more items than the grade you are competing against. If you do not bring 100 items, your grade will NOT receive the reward. The reward will be ice cream sundaes/root beer floats
Please see the posters around school of which teacher each class is supposed to turn their food items into and also examples of food items to donate.
The food collected will be donated to the Catholic Church here in town.
If you have questions, see Miss Kotas.
MCC is having their annual American Red Cross Blood Drive on December 4th at the High School. Any student age 16 and over that is interested in donating the Gift of Life, please see Mrs. Lloyd in the office for a parent permission slip.
- Lunch for today : tater tot casserole
- breakfast for Thursday : breakfast tornado