Announcements September 19
- Sophomores – check your email for information regarding YLO a leadership opportunity for you through Creighton University. Applications and recommendations are due online by Sept 20th! If you have questions – please Stop by and see Mrs. H or ask senior Morgan Miller (YLO Class 25 alum)
- Jrs and Srs –
Book fees still due to the High School front office by Sept 20th but you can NOT pay MCC for your tuition until after Sept 20th – officially the dates are Sept – October 1st.
- If you are still interested in joining FBLA, you need to pay your $10 dues to the office and show Miss Kotas the receipt
- Carryover benefits for school meals end on September 30, 2019. You
must submit a new application if you wish benefits to continue. Meals
will be charged at the full prices on October 1, 2019 if no new
application or information is received.
- The Omaha College Fair is next weekend on Sunday, September 29th!
Students in grades 10-12 check your email for more details – be sure to register for your barcode ahead of time.
- Tomorrow (Friday 9/20) is the deadline for registration for the October ACT test.
Sign up at actstudent.org – jrs and srs check your school email for more info.
- College / post-secondary rep visits begin next week – jrs and srs be watching your email on Friday for more details.
- Lunch for Today: chicken alfredo penne pasta &green beans & bread
- breakfast for Friday : breakfast toast & fruit & vegetable bar