This is the place to look for Travel Information and Itineraries for our various performance events.
JUNIOR HIGH BAND ….. now 2 ITEMS TO TAKE NOTE OF…
2) JUNIOR HIGH BAND SPRING CONCERT…. coming up on Friday, May 3….
click on this Link for report time, dress code, etc.: ConcertJRHiSpring19
Jr High Spring Concert Friday, May 3 Junior High Band
REPORT TIME: NO LATER THAN 6:18
- We have to move all the equipment, have a little dress rehearsal time, and tune before…
CONCERT STARTS AT 7:30
- CONCERT ATTIRE: MEN: Dress Slacks, shoes, Collared shirt-tucked in- and preferably a tie. WOMEN: LONG Dress/skirt with blouse OR same as men.
Concert starts: 7:30….
INVITE MANY PEOPLE !!!
3) Keep Reading! COMMENCEMENT REHEARSALS…. coming up SOON….
Band Grades 8-11:
ITS THAT FAVORITE EVENT OF THE YEAR, SIGNIFYING SUMMER VACATION IS ALMOST HERE….. COMMENCEMENT !
COMMENCEMENT REHEARSALS FOR GRADES 8-11….
•FRIDAY, April 26 — 7:05 A.M.
•FRIDAY, May 10 — 7:05 A.M.
•Last one will be during school.
•You’re cordially REQUIRED to attend!
• Thanks for all your hard work and effort !!
Commencement: May 11
The posted report time is 12:37.
DRESS CODE: UNIFORMS.
All equipment will be set up Sunday. •ALL EQUIPMENT MUST BE IN PLACE,
•EVERYONE MUST BE DRESSED
AND IN THEIR SEAT
•WITH THEIR HORN AND MUSIC
•AT 12:55 FOR WARMUP AND TUNING.
Due to “previous experience,” grades will be SEVERELY DOCKED for those not following the posted schedule.
I recommend the slower you are, the earlier you should plan to arrive. I recommend not arriving late. There is work for all.