FC Live Now Available
For live streaming coverage of our activity competitions in the main gym and football field, please go to FC Live at fortcalhounschools.org. The FC Live link is located at the top of the page.
This fall, spectators can watch live varsity, JV, and junior high volleyball games in our main competition gym. Spectators can also watch live varsity, JV, and junior football games. Please click on the link below for more details and how to subscribe.
Click this link to watch the Volleyball Invite on 9/5/20
Fort Calhoun Community Schools is opening the high school gyms, fitness center, and community building on Tuesday, September 8th to youth sports and fitness center members. Click this link for more information.
- 12:45 p.m. PEP Rally at the High School Stadium
- Games & Fun
- Homecoming Coronation
- Elementary and Secondary Students in Attendance
- Elementary students will be dismissed from the High School
- Dismissal will be approximately 1:30 p.m.
- Students only
- Parents of Homecoming Candidates and Crown Bearers
- Please watch from outside the fence surrounding the track
- Please occupy space on both sides of the bleachers for social distancing
- Please wear a mask when social distance can not be achieved
- FC Live
- The PEP Rally will also be shown on FC Live (free)
- FC Live can be found on the front page of the Fort Calhoun Web Page
- Football Game
- Fort Calhoun vs. Raymond Central – 7:00 p.m.
- Home fans please park in the West Parking Lot
- Enter on the North Side of the building
- Masks required upon entry, in concessions area and restrooms
See below for more information from Mr. Wagner regarding the Elementary School
We love this time of year! Homecoming is a great opportunity to celebrate our pride for our community. Let’s celebrate this extraordinary day by being safe and having fun. The date of this event is Friday, September 18. Unfortunately, the homecoming parade has been canceled this year. On the positive side, the elementary continues to plan on participating in the pep rally at the high school. If you would prefer to not have your student participate in the pep rally this school year, for any reason, please feel free to pick up your student by 12pm at the elementary. Additionally, please contact your classroom teacher and the office if you are taking this approach. Furthermore, each classroom will have a designated area on the football field while maintaining a reasonable amount of social distancing. Once the homecoming pep rally is complete all students will be released from the high school. Students that are riding the bus will stay at the high school to board and then depart for their route. There are two options that are available for pick up. First, you may check your students out with the classroom teacher from the football field. Please keep in mind we will be moving quite swiftly to the front of the high school to provide the second option of pick up. Next, if you are picking up in your vehicle please use the front of the high school (West Parking Lot) please enter from P43. Take a right as you enter the parking lot. There will be a line so please be patient. Proceed to the front of the building where a staff member will assist you. Let’s have a safe celebration. Thank you for your continued support in your child’s education!
Drew R. Wagner
Elementary Principal/School Improvement Director
Fort Calhoun Community Schools
Squad Locker (Our FC Apparel Stores) has generously waived the shipping fee for ALL FORT CALHOUN APPAREL ORDERS for the month of September. They also always have great sales occurring, and there should be a sale for Labor Day weekend too. So extra savings!!
Click Here for the link to order Pioneer Spirit Gear
Friday, August 21, 2020 at 6:15pm
Pioneer Nation! Please join us this Friday to support our Pioneer athletes as they kick off their 2020 fall seasons. Our coaches and athletes have been working extremely hard all summer and they’re ready to make our community proud. Due to ever-changing guidelines, our Fall Sports Kickoff is going to look a little different this year. There will be no dinner or concessions offered. We hope to get back to our tradition next year, but we’re excited to introduce our programs and athletes.
Week Events to Support
- Tuesday, August 18th at 6:00pm – Jamboree at Tekamah Herman
- Thursday, August 20th at 6:00pm – vs. Guardian Angel at Home
- Thursday, August 20th at 6:00pm – Jamboree vs. Plattsmouth at Home
- Friday, August 21st at 7:00pm – Black and Orange Scrimmage
Fall Sports Kickoff Events
6:15- Cross Country Introductions
6:20- Softball Introductions
6:25- Volleyball Introductions
6:30- Cheer Introductions and Cheer Performance
6:40- Dance Introductions and Dance Performance
6:50- Football Introductions
7:00- Football Scrimmage Kickoff
Single and family season passes will be available for purchase on Friday night.
Come support our Pioneers this week and we hope to see you on Friday night!